Feb 22, 2012

ASK bare naked challenge: Week 3

Another week gone by ! I wanted to give you a detailed review of the hand products this week; but I must say.. I have to give the products another week. I'm not negative towards them; but I'm not positive either to be honest. They haven't done a lot for my hands just yet. I'll give them another week and will test them more thoroughly. So next week; I'll give an update about the hand products. I promise!

For this week I will just show you the nail pictures ! My cuticles started to tear up last week and if there is anything I can't stand it's loose skin so... Yes I must admit I have picked them awww... It.. doesn't look nice *ashamed*






















I did notice a change in the structure though. I noticed a little dent ! And not just one nail; but all of them have this. Maybe it's the growth cause of the products? I don't know...






















And my right nails:






















That's it for this week ! Nails are still strong; so I'm still happy how they grow. Now I have to slap myself whenever I notice myself picking the loose skin iekkkk !

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. So, as I understand, you're happy with the nail,strengthener, but you haven't decided on the rest? Hope your cuticles heal soon, that looks very painful!

    ReplyDelete