Jan 29, 2012

Eye of.. euh.. some days ago

I want to show an eyelook I do a lot when I have to go to work. It's not thát spectaculair; but I like it and especially: it's done with my new favourite palette: Urban Decay 15th anniversary palette !

Just look at it ! Drool-worhty; if you ask me !






























































The look is made with only 3 colours: Vanilla in the inner corner and as a highlight colour, blackout in the crease and ace on the eyelid.



















What I particularly like about this look is that it brings out the green in my eyes.


















Products used:
- Urban decay potion primer
- Vanilla/Blackout and Ace from the UD 15th anniversary palette
- Gosh liquid eyeliner pen - black star
- MaxFactor kohl pencil black
- MaxFactor false lash effect mascara

Do you like this look? Do you own any UD palettes?
Thanks for reading !

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! :D
    I really love this look. I don't own any Urban Decay (yet) MUHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete